Monday, September 26, 2011

Reverie (work in progress)




Reverie (work in progress) by Arletta

Edit




Arletta

Reverie (work in progress) by 

My computer is busy dying, from a combination of the usual suspects (dust and hackers), so I do not have my usual art program right now.
This was done with Avance Painter, which is a bit like the Painter program that comes with Windows, only with a few different features. I got it from Majorgeek.com <—- This is not an advertisement as you can download and use it for free.
Anyway, I may take this down later, but, I thought I’d show you what I’d been up to for the last 5 or 10 minutes, and tell you why. lol
I probably will not be trying any serious digital paintings, unless it is in tiny savable steps, for a while, since I am never quite sure when the computer will shut down again. Still, I have, I think, over 700 pieces still up – plus the writing and journals – so, if you are dying for amusement, you know where to go for a deep, dark dive into my beleaguered brain.
Favorite 

Comments

  • Lisa G. Putman
    Lisa G. Putmanover 1 year ago
    Cool, I like it. Especially since you have to resort to “primitive” tools at the moment. A true artist will always make the best use of what is available, regardless of the circumstances. :)
  • Thank you. (grin) I’ll carry your picture with me, everywhere, and the next time someone says “Well, what makes you think you’re an artist?” I’ll pull it out, point to it, and say “She says so!”

    Then, they’ll have the beleaguered brain, which is the much preferable option to my having it.
     – Arletta
  • raymondoantonio
    raymondoantonioover 1 year ago
    NOTHING WRONG WITH PRIMITIVE TOOLS, IT’S THE PASSION OF THE ARTIST THAT COUNTS!! BELLISSIMO!!
  • Shhh! Don’t discuss, publicly, what we were up to privately!

    Err. .. uhm .. I mean .. ahem .. oh dear ….
    There! That’s one rumor started!

    Thank you, sweetie!
     – Arletta
  • kenspics
    kenspicsover 1 year ago
    This is AWESOME Arletta.. a three dimensional reverie .. almost like a stained glass window effect.. the artist in you triumphs over all adversity!!!!!
  • Really? Wow! Maybe it’s more finished than I thought it was! lol Thank you, Ken!
     – Arletta
  • grarbaleg
    grarbalegover 1 year ago
    This is extremely unique
    Much abundance to you dear
    love it
  • Thank you, pretty lady person!

    And, by the way, I meant to write to you and tell you – I did some more work on the story, then I had to save it to disk as my computer started dying all over the place. And, then I was ill for several weeks.

    It’s always something!

    Just letting you know, you are in my thoughts. I’m sorry it’s all taking so long.
     – Arletta
  • grarbaleg
    grarbalegover 1 year ago
    All in GODS time
    Arletta look out for his favor
    it is in your mist
    abundance to you

No comments:

Post a Comment