Sunday, September 25, 2011

That man


I just talked to the man with the most beautiful voice of all men on Earth. I mean, really talked to him, by phone, where I could hear his voice and everything.
(sigh)
For your edification, education, subjugation … err .. well, maybe not the latter, let me tell you that he is Scottish and from Edinburgh, so if those groups accept writing, that is why the writing is being submitted to them.
Alphabet Soup: R is for raindrops (line 6) .. but, sadly, Alphabet Soup does not accept written works, I have found. Too bad for them, as C is for Chaos, B, is for Baruch, A is for Angela, and M is for monk, so they’ll be missing out on a very good story or two, one day.
The digital painting was not made for this writing, but was uploaded some wee time ago. You should be able to click on it, to be taken to its page, if you care to comment on it.
Two Beings: Me and him!
That man
  • jillijude1almost 2 years ago
    lovely hugs xxx
  • Thank you!
     – Arletta
  • hsien-ku
    hsien-kualmost 2 years ago
    this is such a gorgeous poem! oh! I remember how this feels! what I would give to feel it again!
  • Thank you very much.
     – Arletta
  • raymondoantonio
    raymondoantonioalmost 2 years ago
    BELLISSIMO!! X
  • Thank you!
     – Arletta
  • banrai
    banraialmost 2 years ago
    great write, like your style superb portfolio too!
  • Thank you very much
     – Arletta
  • wigs
    wigsover 1 year ago
    ah these are gorgeous flowing words…
  • Thank you.
     – Arletta
  • Nancy Chambers
  • Karlientjie
    Karlientjieover 1 year ago
    Stunning writing!:)x
With a voice like dripping melted butterscotch
He breathes life into me, through fiber optics
Drowning me in, encasing me in amber glory
I am caught again, alive again, through him
I am flower, blooming at touch of sunlight
I am desert earth, drinking in the raindrops
I am a tree, shaken by the force of breath
I am once dust, now transformed to clay


No comments:

Post a Comment