Monday, September 26, 2011

THIS IS STOCK FOR A GROUP by Arletta

What's weird is that this had 125 views, total, over the years. Far more than most pieces. ???

THIS IS STOCK FOR A GROUP by Arletta


Arletta

THIS IS STOCK FOR A GROUP by 

Don’t be frightened, it is only stock for JPG Cast Offs and, uhm, maybe that other group, if I can remember what the name of it is.
Yes, oh yes: I have been told the same basic thing, time and time again: stock photographs must still be professional quality. No one can do anything, not even by manipulation with something so low quality. Garbage in, garbage out. Blah blah blah
In reply, I have only one thing to say:
PS: Taken November 21, 2009, sometimes in the afternoon.. xxx
Favorite 

Tags

Comments

  • kenspics
    kenspicsalmost 2 years ago
    A look that says:
    “I say what I mean.. and I mean what I say… so what do you have to say about THAT!!!!!” Well (gulp) I ahh, er.. . ahh..I… please refer to my comment on your linked reply at THIS instead!! lol
  • lol lol Honestly, I seldom have the sort of emotions going through me that people think I do lol lol At least, not at the time they think I do However, that explains a lot about people’s reactions, yes it does.
    – Arletta
  • lightsmith
    lightsmithalmost 2 years ago
    Proffessional quality stock? What are they talking about, chicken stock or vegetable stock? Certainly not photographic stock. ALL your stuff is professional.
  • You’re lovely, even more so when defending my work lol
     – Arletta

No comments:

Post a Comment